1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
3 answer
18.01.2023, 16:38
Boxed version of 2016 and new applications
Hello!!! If I buy a boxed version of onebox from another person - is it possible to install applications such as Payments and cash registers, wareh...
3 answer
18.01.2023, 15:00
Balance in warehouses in the "products by table" block
For some reason, it doesn't show the balance correctly if you select an employee I have included so that employees can be warehouses.
1 answer
Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
18.01.2023, 13:24
Sender index error.
Good afternoon! When manually created, TTN gives an error in the sender index. The index is indicated according to the data from the Ukrposhta LC. ...
2 answer
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
18.01.2023, 13:13
In the email, instead of the image of the product, there is a link to it
Created a template to send letters from the system. We use the variable to output the image, as on the 1240 chest Inserted this variable into the t...
1 answer
18.01.2023, 09:01
DOES NOT print zebra 100x100 new mail PDF
1. Go to the section https://rivcont.info/app/workflowtype-issue/?dumpHash=&modelist=&objects...
1 answer
Refinement of the action "Automatically create TTN"
It is necessary to refine the action "Automatically create TTN" so that if the TTN is inserted (filled) in the corresponding field, the action woul...
2 answer
16.01.2023, 19:27
I can't go to BOX
There was a delay in payment for 2 days. Paid. The box lights up as active, but we cannot go there. Empty window
2 answer
16.01.2023, 13:02
Getting a contact by certain fields, not by default
There is a WordPress action / Import Orders https://gadgetopt.crm-onebox.com/app/automatization/minute/edit/ From this action, orders with customer...
bugs and a lot of other problems
Well, I am writing here a list of problems that have been visited since yesterday around 18-19.00 1- The socket pulls Thousands of orders in the CR...
4 answer
16.01.2023, 00:31
Free disk space
After switching to OS, the disk usage indicator began to grow. Look, please, what's the matter. Thank you