1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
3 answer
The integration with Rozetka stopped working
As of yesterday, orders from the outlet to onebox stopped being imported. Moreover, today's new order was imported. And yesterday's 2 are n...
4 answer
15.05.2023, 14:47
Do not unload products from hidden categories on OpenCart
In the action "Upload products/categories/filters/characteristics to opencart (via DB)" You need to add a checkbox "Do not upload products in a hid...
6 replies
15.05.2023, 12:29
Where can I see the amount of memory used on the company's cloud?
The situation is as follows. A month ago, I uploaded products with images. The image took about 5 GB of memory on the cloud. I paid for the occupie...
How to delete a mistakenly created company?
Congratulations! Created a company by mistake. How can I remove it? thank you
2 answer
15.05.2023, 10:54
"TTN forwarding delivery" add to "Fields involved in the search"
Guys, please add the search field "TTN redirect delivery" in the "Fields involved in the search". Thanks in advance.
3 answer
14.05.2023, 11:23
Install an SSL certificate
Good day! Please install an SSL certificate
5 replies
12.05.2023, 21:50
Bring global search to quick access
Is it possible to display a global search icon in the interface? Now, to find something in the system, you need to find a search in the search, an...
Payment block display
Is it possible to somehow hide the block of payments depending on the role? Any universal block has such functionality, but I don't see it in t...
2 answer
12.05.2023, 09:10
Product table settings not working
In the task https://topbox.1b.app/2541/ in the interface https://topbox.1b.app/app/workflowtype-sozdanie-produkta/workflowstatus/437/inte... in ...
2 answer
12.05.2023, 08:50
Is it possible to be notified when a comment is sent to an employee?
Is it possible for the employee to receive a message only in the case of a comment sent for him (via @) in BP? That is, if someone simply wrote a c...