Categories
Category
2 answer
Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
22.05.2023, 08:00
Search for a process by recipient in TTN
Good afternoon In the BP, when creating a TTN of Nova Poshta, the full name and phone number are taken from the user card selected in the addition...
2 answer
21.05.2023, 20:04
Please record a video review on the Communication center
Guys, can you make an overview video on the "Communication center" application? It is very interesting how it works / is configured in the context:...
8 replies
21.05.2023, 19:07
Improvement needed: display all organizations of one Supplier in the BP in the Payments block
Guys, we need improvement and your help in the issue of Payments and Suppliers. Very often I encounter the same situation when the same Supplier ha...
Setting the display of the product list table
It is necessary to add information about the availability of a product passport to the list of products in the table
3 answer
21.05.2023, 07:26
sale of service in process
Creates a product using Import through Excel. In the product file, "Source (product type)" is counted as "service" In this case, it is impossible t...
2 answer
18.05.2023, 13:18
How to make a copy of the order
Good day. Please tell me to copy the order with all the data, because I can't find it. thank you
6 replies
Evaluation of the finalization of the functionality of the form for drawing
Hello developers. Please rate the functionality update. Required functionality: You need to add a button to the business process. Which will open a...
4 answer
17.05.2023, 17:31
What application can be used to make a price list for wholesale customers to sell their goods?
What application can be used to make a price list for wholesale customers to sell their goods?
3 answer
17.05.2023, 17:22
Can you please tell me by what action the field "Customer's full name (order.order_clientname)" can be copied to the Additional field?
Can you please tell me by what action the field "Customer's full name (order.order_clientname)" can be copied to the Additional field? Or the secon...
5 replies
16.05.2023, 12:15
500 error accessing the boxing site
Congratulations, we cannot go to SRM in the morning boxing - https://admin.uatech.pro/cc/