1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
2015934976 - Added to the "Switch the stage, so the status of the application in Rozetka changed"
Added a new action "Switch the stage, as if the status of the application in Rozetka has changed"
2015935013 - Added functionality for filling the addendum field from the date
Added the setting "If the result field is related to another identifier - take the value of the call", so it allows you to write the valu...
2015934854 - Updated in the "Update the purchase price of the warehouse operation according to the course of the process"
For dії "Update the purchase price of the warehouse operation according to the course of the process" the following adjustments were made...
2015935019 - The functionality of mass editing of products has been improved
Added possibility in mass editing of products: - separate filters by sign; - delete duplicates according to the selected filter.
3 answer
17.08.2022, 20:53
Changing the time zone and base currency
Hello! I ask you to change the time zone to +6 GMT (Almaty) and the base currency to KZT (tenge). Thank you!
Are there crm adjusters for sewing production?
We need an experienced integrator who can set up the system for the garment industry. Cases and examples of work, please post in the comments
Need crm solution for psychologist
it is necessary to develop a solution for a psychological office. What do you need: - customer management - mailing list - appointment planning - w...
What crm for the installation organization can you advise
Interested in the second system for mounting. We will use the first one within OneBox - we wanted to have a second backup solution within another p...
Crm reconfiguration for translation agencies
You need to reconfigure an existing solution for an online store to a solution for a translation agency. How much would such a setup cost?
Is it possible to assemble a crm for a tattoo parlor?
I need a solution for a tattoo parlor - I did not find it on the site. is it possible to develop such a solution?