1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
5 replies
Альфа шина Руководитель интернет проекта
09.09.2022, 11:37
Transfer to another hosting
Good afternoon, tell me, we want to place the program on our server from the Digital Ocean service, maybe we need to pay attention to something, we...
2 answer
09.09.2022, 09:16
http://yakoby.asia/dashboard/
Lying CPM / blank screen
23 answer
09.09.2022, 00:18
Improve phone number validator
Here in the ordering https://chekhol.com.ua/basket/ There should be such alerts if the phone number is invalid (Fig. 1, Fig. 2, Fig. 3). It is also...
2015937777 - Added additional value display in progress
When entering in the additional process field with the type "Contact Adviser", the value was previously displayed as the id of the contac...
2015938211 - Updated in the "Integration of business processes XML (Import)"
For the "Integration of XML business processes (Import)" task, the "Additional field for searching the product process" was added
We are looking for a crm customizer for a travel agency
We need a contractor who can set up a system for a travel agency + support at the stages of company development
CRM for apartment renovation / price
Need a system for an on-site apartment renovation company. We need the ability to track repairs that are carried out in other cities. The master tr...
Need a general CRM setup for logistics and delivery services
you need to make basic settings for the initial work. I understand that this is a strange task and therefore I am immediately interested in the cos...
Need to setup crm for driving school
There is a driving school. There are teachers - you need to set up the system. In fact, nothing unusual - everything is standard. How much will the...
need individual development of crm for window business
there is a company for the production and sale of windows + you need to synchronize with the second one for the installers to work. as a result 2 s...