1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
4 answer
20.09.2022, 13:09
Evaluate in action Export products in XML format (Rozetka.ua) add description_ua
Good afternoon Please evaluate the action Export products in XML format (Rozetka.ua) to the field bundle, add the Description_ua field, pass it to...
16 replies
20.09.2022, 11:08
Upload Excel files in xlsx format
Guys, tell me, can I add the ability to download Excel files (each document into a separate file) in .xlsx format to this application?
3 answer
CEO, owwa.com.ua
20.09.2022, 10:57
More often, the dashboard gets busy
Good day, in us more often the dashboard is often occupied, so all the elements on the dashboard are not active graphics will not work correctly. h...
23 answer
Personal license
20.09.2022, 09:55
Can we generate reports based on data from a component?
Situation: We want to see certain reports on the operation of this component. In view of this, there are several questions about his work. Question...
0 replies
I will sell 3 MVP licenses
Selling 3 MVP licenses. Price 350 USD
1 answer
20.09.2022, 00:31
Action consultation Check product balance (automation once in a while)
I create a process with the action "Check the product balance" for the amount specified in the Minimum warehouse balance - the free balan...
2015939436 - Added Zadarma functionality
For integration with Zadarma telephony, the ability to display information by contact to whom to telephone or to whom to telephone has been added.
2015939918 - Added a new file "Change the presence of the client in the process and change the stage"
Added a new business process "Check the status of the client's process and change the step" to recheck the rest of the client's p...
2015939504 - Added functionality of the robot with processes
Added the ability to attach a client to that category of payment to the process without breaking it.
2015939914 - Added functionality for "Add contacts to the Contacts tab of the process"
For the "Add contacts to the tab Contacts to the process" option, an option was added, which allows you to add contacts based on addition...