1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
2015944022 - Added checkbox integration
For integration with the checkbox, the ability to display tax decals in the check was added: VAT and excise.
2015942715 - Added to the access rights of the addendum "Store"
In configuring access rights to the "Warehouse" add-on, the item "Adjusting columns in the table "Balance of products in wareho...
1 answer
Personal license
13.10.2022, 15:42
Speed up the "Convert Letter to Process" action
Letters from mail (gmail) to the box are converted into processes (action Turn letter into process, automatic action once per minute) with a delay ...
2 answer
Personal license
13.10.2022, 15:17
Error when opening a new shift by a user (cashier)
https://senseeducation.1b.app/admin/shop/workflowstatus/81/action/new/ specified a test license key from the cash register checkbox I'm tryin...
2 answer
13.10.2022, 14:34
Setting up the "Product Search" block
Hello! How to configure the "Product Search" block of the business process so that it searches for products that do not have a sale price...
2 answer
Personal license
13.10.2022, 13:43
Where can I get the PRRO license key?
in the action of opening the cash register there is a field license key prro where to get it? found the answer in the top https://1b.app/ru/forum/...
1 answer
Error "Probably out of disk space"
Since yesterday evening, when moving to different stages, different people on different PCs randomly get this error Also, with some actions, VanBo...
3 answer
Orders from Prom, Rozetka are not coming in
Integrations stopped working The last order that went into the van box from Prom.ua MobiPrint.in.ua has the date and time on the screenshot. The la...
1 answer
13.10.2022, 12:42
lost connection to server
when adding a new case to one of the business processes, an error appears, the connection to the server is lost
2 answer
13.10.2022, 09:52
what about onebox os contacts?
Good afternoon, tell me please, what is onebox os about contact information?