1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
10 replies
When deleting products, the images are also deleted?
In automation there is such an item: Remove products from Opencart that are removed from OneBox When deleting these products on the site from openc...
7 replies
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
29.11.2022, 18:08
Counting the number of components in the product passport
Hello! Tell me how many hours of refinement is needed in the product passports to summarize the number of components ?
3 answer
29.11.2022, 15:55
Server Tuning
Hello. After failures, boxing stopped working on hetzner. Support says that everything is ok with the cloud. Help solve this problem
1 answer
Personal license
29.11.2022, 14:05
Styles in head
Tell me, is it possible to prescribe styles in the head? An example of the code that was written in the head: <style> .form-group, .mb-3 { ma...
3 answer
Альфа шина Руководитель интернет проекта
29.11.2022, 12:14
HTTP ERROR 500
After payment, an HTTP ERROR 500 error appeared and there was no way to access the site
2015949785 - The functionality of access rights has been improved
Added the ability to configure process access rights by source: i.e., the user will only see processes where the specified source is the process to...
2015949798 - Added settings to the product output block
The setting "Add products to the process in the specified currency" has been added to the settings of the block for outputting products t...
2015952139 - The functionality of exporting goods has been improved
In the CDATA settings, the setting "Turn the values of filter characteristics into the CDATA data section if they contain special characters&q...
4 answer
28.11.2022, 13:19
Can't deploy backup box
Hello! When deploying the backup, the error "Available only in OneBox paid cloud plans" appears, although the box is on a paid plan https...
3 answer
28.11.2022, 10:20
Boxing is closed for several days
Welcome. The box has not been working for several days https://cabinet.tehnolavka.com.ua/app/product/