1b.app
Link copied -

how to deny permission to users (permission groups) to additional fields

Congratulations. In OneBox OS, it turned out that there was no possibility to prohibit permission to individual fields in the tabular view of processes (the prohibition to display in the interface does not solve the issue of prohibiting permission to a field in the tabular view). All users have permission to all additional fields. Please tell me how to prohibit permissions to additional fields to individual permission groups in OneBox OS?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

configure through the interface
hide some blocks by roles or some columns if the conversation is about a block of products with a table
25.02.2023, 03:32
Original comment available on version: ua

Poltorak Sergii
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
as I wrote above - the prohibition to display in the interface does not solve the issue of prohibiting permission to the field in the tabular view.
Through the interface, the permission is not blocked... In the tabular form, the permission remains for everyone...
why are you suggesting through the interface, that doesn't solve the permission problem?
27.02.2023, 09:30

Poltorak Sergii wrote:
as I wrote above - the prohibition to display in the interface does not solve the issue of prohibiting permission to the field in the tabular view.
Through the interface, the permission is not blocked... In the tabular form, the permission remains for everyone...
why are you suggesting through the interface, that doesn't solve the permission problem?

I still don't understand why it doesn't solve? if for each role it is possible to record your columns in tabular form
09.03.2023, 21:48

Poltorak Sergii
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Poltorak Sergii wrote:

I still don't understand why it doesn't solve? if for each role it is possible to record your columns in tabular form

do you mean allow each group to debug the tabular view and prevent them from changing it themselves?
I'm checking, I see there is "Project table display settings", but I don't see where in debugging there is an option to close the permission for this debugging... or what are you talking about?
14.03.2023, 09:37

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment