1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
6 replies
26.12.2022, 18:37
Incorrect operation of the button that hides buttons with stages
In MVP, this button hid all buttons with stages. In the mobile version of the OS, it also hides all the buttons. On the desktop, the buttons are no...
6 replies
26.12.2022, 18:22
Bug. The name of the fields in the interface is not replaced
The field names are set in the interface settings, but the names have not changed during the process Submit please
1 answer
26.12.2022, 17:22
change of endpoint (payment in installments)
In connection with the rebranding, we will also change the endopoint to the PartnerInstallment service in a productive environment, to which partne...
Error when connecting mail and, accordingly, letters do not arrive in the "Events" application
How to solve this problem? Error: "IMAP: [AUTHENTICATIONFAILED] Invalid credentials (Failure) Too many login failures"
7 replies
Personal license
26.12.2022, 11:41
Can't get a backup
The client "data rate" is paid on time https://senseeducation.1b.app/
4 answer
26.12.2022, 11:09
High percentage of RAM on the server
Good afternoon! I noticed that I constantly reach the RAM limit (rental license). Could you tell me what is the reason and how can I fix it?
2015956496 - Added settings for warehouses
Added a check mark "Hide data on the main page of the warehouse until any filter is applied" to the warehouse settings.
2015956658 - Added a setting to the "Upload to XLS business processes in a given process" action
Added "Download on the specified day of the month" setting for the "Download to XLS business processes in the given process" ac...
2015956747 - Added setting to "Calculate value by formula and write in specified field" action
The option to use the variable "cdatetime" has been added to the action "Calculate the value according to the formula and write it i...
2015956865 - Added reporting settings
For report builder blocks: - Table of payment amounts and number of processes in the specified statuses by employees; - A table of the final amount...