1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
2015957091 - Added action to delete contacts
Added automatic action once a day "Delete contacts created in the last X days, whose name matches the phone number"
2015957090 - Added a new setting to the "Products by table" block
In the "Products by table" block, the setting "When adding a fictitious product to the table - create a product in the system with t...
9 replies
28.12.2022, 22:01
Directory of UkrPoshta branches
Good afternoon! Interested in creating directories for branches (postcode, city, etc.) of UkrPoshta, by analogy with Nova Poshta. With this, I want...
5 replies
28.12.2022, 20:45
The application is not installed on Android
Hello. Previously, when hovering over the application, pressing install to phone, scanner, link - the button to add the application to the smartpho...
6 replies
28.12.2022, 17:18
Takes a long time to import product images from Opencart
Image imports are specified in hourly action. In MVP, images were loaded with such frequency. In OS, images are loaded once a day. Please fix it - ...
2 answer
BAAs Dev.
28.12.2022, 08:51
Domain name change
Good day, a big request to change the domain name from: auriel.crm-onebox.com at: 7km.1b.app
2 answer
BAAs Dev.
28.12.2022, 08:03
Help Customize or Modify Action: Send universal message Viber/SMS Turbosms
The meaning is what: There is integration with TurboSMS, I set up Viber to send a message at the XXX stage. I send shipments not from the branded n...
2015956337 - Added settings to budgets
For budgets, the setting "Enable by default the setting "Do not add a comment about enrollment" when adding a transaction" has ...
2015956751 - Added OpenCart integration settings
"Log all requests to opencart api" setting has been added for the action of synchronization of products and orders with OpenCart.
2015957092 - Added setting to action "Find product in the tree of the parent process depending on the date of the additional field"
For the action "Find the product in the tree of the parent process depending on the date of the additional field" added: - settings in wh...