1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
2 answer
16.01.2023, 13:02
Getting a contact by certain fields, not by default
There is a WordPress action / Import Orders https://gadgetopt.crm-onebox.com/app/automatization/minute/edit/ From this action, orders with customer...
bugs and a lot of other problems
Well, I am writing here a list of problems that have been visited since yesterday around 18-19.00 1- The socket pulls Thousands of orders in the CR...
4 answer
16.01.2023, 00:31
Free disk space
After switching to OS, the disk usage indicator began to grow. Look, please, what's the matter. Thank you
7 replies
15.01.2023, 12:19
You need to uninstall the buggy kernel
When the power was turned off on the server, the site crashed and from 2:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. it did not work, this is the answer they gave us from...
1 answer
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
13.01.2023, 19:54
The sip number is not stored in the contact card
Here: yesenergy.1b.app Here is this contact: /app/contact/2/ I write the phone number of the contact in the sip card, as on the box 1236 I click on...
8 replies
12.01.2023, 15:41
SSL certificate has expired
SSL certificate has expired
1 answer
12.01.2023, 15:07
Transferring orders from external sites via PHP API script
Greetings. We are now accepting orders from landing sites according to the script. Example https://newtrend-shop.com.ua/ua/winter2022/ In each form...
3 answer
12.01.2023, 12:18
Refinement on unloading residues
Good afternoon, we ordered a revision to upload values to our price list, upload prices and stock availability (the action is to send the price lis...
The delivery method does not enter the Rozetka branch
Today we connected delivery to Rosette offices. But when importing an order, the delivery method is for some reason Nova Poshta. Here is an example...
5 replies
11.01.2023, 18:07
The translation that is made by the module is overwritten
Integration with OpenCart was made, after which a module for translating names, descriptions, characteristics, and other test information of goods ...