1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
1 answer
Personal license
16.08.2023, 18:54
Fix link to token request in Opencart
We set up the integration with opencards, connected the action of importing orders into the system. The order was received in the system without pr...
5 replies
Tariff change
I want to switch to pricing for the occupied space on the cloud, and not for the license. Please tell me how to check how much space my side takes ...
Restrictions on editing the product table
There was such a problem. Is it possible to somehow limit the possibility of editing products in the table in the business process (quantities, pos...
1 answer
16.08.2023, 12:22
What is the waiting time for paid revision
Hello. There were problems with the integration of the site on opencart, I asked to do it on a paid basis https://1b.app/ru/forum/integrations-with...
Does not switch stages depending on the status of TTN
Such a problem has arisen, it does not switch the stages of the business process depending on the status of the TTN in Nova Poshta. The current sta...
2 answer
Product export does not work
Product export does not work. I am downloading 47 products, changed the e-mail to which to download the file, checked the Spam folder and all other...
Complete sets
Tell me how to implement a set, for example, I have a product that consists of several products that are in stock, and how to implement a product a...
Minimum product reserve
Good afternoon, tell me how to set up a notification to the employee by mail about reaching the minimum reserve of the product in the warehouse
3 answer
14.08.2023, 16:30
Write value by object key
Here https://univer.1b.app/admin/shop/workflowstatus/849/action/new/ There is an action "Pass process to API". After sending the request, we get a ...
1 answer
14.08.2023, 16:27
Space is running out
Good day, the free disk space in the cloud is running out. Please help with cleaning