1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
9 replies
Improvement of import from API Contour.Prisma
Please evaluate the improvement of the action "Import sanctions as processes from Kontur Prism": It is necessary to add a block by analog...
6 replies
18.08.2021, 09:42
New tab on the forum my open tasks
Tell me, is it possible to add a My open tasks tab here on the forum? it is problematic now to look for open ones, since some issues are solved for...
5 replies
18.08.2021, 09:12
Monobank payments stopped uploading
Good afternoon, earlier we set up automatic unloading of payments from monobank, everything worked for about a week, now it writes an unloading err...
7 replies
18.08.2021, 09:02
OS - Display bug
In a cell, displays the characters that should not be displayed.
5 replies
17.08.2021, 22:09
A bug in the report settings, there is no way to set up a sequence
There is a report https://odessa-fashion.crm-onebox.com/app/report/designer/1/# After adding the columns, there is no way to swap them. Correct plz.
New Box glitches - Hard glitches and the manager does not solve the problem
I leave a bunch of requests that the updated Box is buggy 1,,,10e, and I am advised to clean Cookies. 10 camps in 3 different locations have the sa...
12 replies
17.08.2021, 19:07
OS - [workflow.number]
I have a question about this variable. Can she count the numbering, but within the framework of the parent process. Those. assign numbering to subp...
12 replies
17.08.2021, 18:19
Printing invoice Ukr mail
Is it possible for the Delivery invoice field, if the Ukr mail invoice is specified, to add the ability to print an invoice, as is done for the TTN...
5 replies
17.08.2021, 18:15
I can't enter the box
Good afternoon, which of your employees entered my box?
3 answer
17.08.2021, 17:19
Working with IM. To correct. Estimate. Refine.
Boxing https://luxshina.ua/ What is necessary: 1 It is required to eliminate duplicate pages with Ukrainian and Russian versions of transliteration...