1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Questions about integration work

1. In the integration there is a setting "Add process reminders as event reminders". How it works? Can I add a reminder from the comment feed?

2. How can I make it possible for the user to add multiple reminders, for example: one required 30 minutes, another (N) minutes before the start of the event?
Ideally, the person in charge could choose (N) for what time he will receive a reminder and how many there will be.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. In the integration there is a setting "Add process reminders as event reminders". How it works? Can I add a reminder from the comment feed?

You yourself just show in the screenshots that these are the reminders from the process, which it is possible to create for a specific time.

2. How can I make it possible for the user to add multiple reminders, for example: one required 30 minutes, another (N) minutes before the start of the event?
Ideally, the person in charge could choose (N) for what time he will receive a reminder and how many there will be.

Reminders are added at a specific time. Specify the date of planning the process and create a reminder - it is not very difficult to specify the reminder time.
You need 2 or more reminders - create 2 or more reminders in turn.
14.09.2021, 15:00
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
You yourself just show in the screenshots that these are the reminders from the process, which it is possible to create for a specific time.

I added a reminder, but it didn't get sent, which is why I'm asking.
14.09.2021, 15:05

I see the logic has changed a little - I made changes on our part.
Now the difference in minutes between the scheduling date (required) and the reminder creation date is transmitted. And then the calendar should understand that these N minutes before the start of the event, you need to create a notification.
Check when working out the action.
14.09.2021, 16:53

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:

I see the logic has changed a little - I made changes on our part.
Now the difference in minutes between the scheduling date (required) and the reminder creation date is transmitted. And then the calendar should understand that these N minutes before the start of the event, you need to create a notification.
Check when working out the action.

ok, I'll check now
But will it give an error if you accidentally put a reminder for the future?
14.09.2021, 17:17

But will it give an error if you accidentally put a reminder for the future?

I don’t think, because in the previous version it was not issued
15.09.2021, 16:18

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment