1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
1 answer
11.01.2022, 09:56
When viewing the balance at the beginning of the period before the first payment is made, the balance floats by the amount of the starting balance of the wallet
Good afternoon. There was a problem with the balance of the wallet. When viewing the balance at the beginning of the period before the first paymen...
2 answer
11.01.2022, 09:08
Again Negative inventory balance
Negative inventory balance again goods https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/shop/products/204/edit/ We are trying to write off by switching the process htt...
5 replies
11.01.2022, 09:06
Run out of disk space. Terminovo
https://41136.onebox-system.com/ Run out of disk space. Can you clean it up so I can come in?
9 replies
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
11.01.2022, 00:07
The mails stopped coming to the mail about the advice on the forum, why?
Previously, everyone came promptly to the post office, then I wrote here on the forum that I would come promptly, and in my case, the limit was 1 r...
2015878715 - Added a setting to the action "Add bonuses"
Added a setting to the "Give bonuses" action in the form of a checkbox "Give bonuses to those from the selected contacts who belong ...
4 answer
10.01.2022, 18:20
Delete data
Greetings! Unable to bulk delete data from the SKU field. Help with problem solving
Add variables to New Mail integration - default description
Please evaluate: enable the use of variables in the cell "Description for TTN by default" in the integration of New mail
8 replies
10.01.2022, 17:50
How is it possible to set up a call by number before the manager enters the order?
It is possible to set it up so that in the general list of orders you can immediately make a call to the client without falling into the order and ...
3 answer
10.01.2022, 17:09
At what stage of the order it is necessary to install? Or is it better to do it as a procedure?
When setting up work with the checkbox PRRO, I don’t quite understand at what stage it is necessary to carry out the fiscalization of a check? Or i...
6 replies
10.01.2022, 17:04
How to implement opening and closing shift for checkbox?
I connected the checkbox to onebox MVP, I need a little clarification from experts: how to open and close a shift correctly - when using 2 sole pro...