Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
3 answer
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
09.11.2021, 11:57
NEW APP Do I need to connect my own Asterisk for the application to work?
Or this application starts working automatically as soon as it is installed and configured. What customization features does this app have? What ar...
1 answer
Fixed table header in the Inventory balances report - how much will it cost?
In the /admin/shop/storage/balance/ report, you need to modify the checkbox Fixed table header . How much will it cost to finalize such a setup f...
2 answer
09.11.2021, 11:19
Vanbox is buggy and does not upload orders from Opencart
Vanbox is buggy and does not upload orders from Opencart
2 answer
09.11.2021, 11:12
Rate revision
All prices for goods in the box should be in dollars, but Prom should be imported in hryvnias, and when an order arrives, the amount goes to the re...
2 answer
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
09.11.2021, 11:03
FORUM - creating new topics
It would be convenient to ask a new question from this state, screen 951 Now you have to go to the Forum tab
2 answer
09.11.2021, 10:54
Moving to a new server https://crm.ohrana.ua/
Good afternoon. We recently moved to a new server using the task https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/server-installation/10044-srochno-leg-server-p...
4 answer
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
09.11.2021, 09:54
FORUM - what do purple links mean
This seems to have happened after the site's CSS changes. If earlier the names of answered topics were highlighted in red, now the purple color...
1 answer
08.11.2021, 21:23
Suggestion for improving the functionality of Workflows in Onebox OS
Good afternoon. I think that many people use intermediate stages in business processes, in which the process is not located, but only passes throug...
2 answer
08.11.2021, 18:14
Doesn't detect call source from Ringostat
Greetings! We have Ringostat telephony installed, and when calling the event source, the field that was transmitted by Ringostat utm_source is reco...
17 replies
08.11.2021, 18:06
Viber chat bot
Good afternoon! Is it possible to disable the message input block in Viber bot?