1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
2015904208 - Updated in the "Import application from Magento" section
For the section "Importing the application from Magento", the option "Way to the new address of the process (rozdіlyuvach /, because...
2015904062 - Updated in the "Vivantage products/categories/filters/features in OpenCart (via database)" section
For the "Vivantage of products/categories/filters/characteristics in OpenCart (via database)" section, the "Do not update informatio...
2015904056 - Added field "Product Manager"
Added change row:product_managerid and row:product_managerName , so that it is allowed to work with the Product Manager field in the universal bloc...
5 replies
02.07.2022, 17:01
/api/v2/contact/get/ SQL Error
I edit the request using the /api/v2/contact/get/ method request body: { "filter": { "phones": [ "0504131703" ] } } I...
10 replies
02.07.2022, 16:00
Question - Communication channel call=email?
https://ergo.crm-onebox.com/app/event/51688/ An event is fired that is a call, but the channel is recorded as email? Is it due to wrong settings or...
2 answer
02.07.2022, 15:42
managerid, externalid игнорируются при создании контакта
данные передаются, ошибок нет, видно по логам (от апи v1, пользуемся v2), но вот внутри контакта уже пусто. нет разницы, отправлять его в int или ж...
Automatic actions didn't work
we have actions 1 time per day, adds products that appeared in the warehouse (checks that there were 0 of them in the warehouse before and then the...
6 replies
01.07.2022, 23:12
Official: end of support for OneBox MVP and earlier versions
Dear Clients! We are officially announcing that starting January 1, 2023, OneBox MVP and older versions are no longer supported. What does this mea...
2 answer
01.07.2022, 20:34
Do not receive SMS for authorization. At the same time, you have requested a resending of the authorization code. A new authorization code has been sent to your email.
SMS will only come when you log in via ID after you have entered the password for your login and after that pardon on your PC and on your phone
3 answer
01.07.2022, 18:10
Product category changes
Hello. Initially, I added a product through the universal XML product import, moved the product to another category and deleted the category that w...