1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
2015953806 - Added settings to the "Change partner task status" action
A setting has been added to the "Change partner task status" action that allows you to specify the name of the status in the client box t...
2015953955 - Added setting to "Copy Process Fields" action
A setting has been added to the "Copy process fields" action, which allows you to copy the value "Name of the Ukrposhta shipment gro...
2015953938 - Added settings to the action "Check availability of products in stock"
A setting has been added to the "Check products in stock" action, which ensures that the action will only work for the specified warehous...
2015953937 - Added setting to action "Change process step if there is enough product in stock"
Added a setting for the action "Change process step when there are enough products in stock" to ensure that the action only works for the...
2015953793 - The functionality of OneBox Network application actions has been improved
For the automatic actions of the OneBox Network application, a setting has been added that sets the action to be triggered depending on additional ...
Setting up Payment Control for Nova Poshta
Good afternoon. I enabled Payment Control in the sender's settings, but when creating a tn, it writes an error as in the screenshot. Here is an...
8 replies
08.12.2022, 13:41
Item sold
Good afternoon, please tell me how to see how many goods were sold for the period by product/category? I am setting up a report, I have already gon...
5 replies
ПП
08.12.2022, 12:50
The action does not work: "Fill the default field:"
In the processes interface in the "Products by table" display, the action "Fill in the default field:" does not work. Business ...
2015953875 - Added setting to "Copy order field values to subprocesses that are at a lower level" action
For the action "Copy values of order fields to sub-processes that are at the level below", the setting "Stock" has been added, ...
2015953662 - Added cell highlighting in the "Stock Remains" section
Settings have been added to the "Inventory balance" section, which allows cells to be highlighted when certain conditions are met.