1b.app
Link copied -

Accrual of bonuses to 2 or more employees

at the stage there is an action "Calculate bonuses" where I specify 2 employees and a fixed amount of UAH 100.
UAH 100 will be charged to each employee or UAH 100 in total for all (i.e. UAH 50 per employee)
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Sergey, good afternoon,

it would be good to see a screenshot of the action itself, because you can fine-tune as you need. As far as I understand now - you chose 2 values like this - then it will be UAH 100 each.

This can be checked by going to a step or setting an action on the procedure.
27.02.2023, 15:03
Original comment available on version: ua

Ihor Susiak

The integrator wrote:

Sergey, good afternoon,

it would be good to see a screenshot of the action itself, because you can fine-tune as you need. As far as I understand now - you chose 2 values like this - then it will be UAH 100 each.

This can be checked by going to a step or setting an action on the procedure.

Thanks, understood

And how to make the amount of bonuses distributed among several employees.

For example, if you specify "Customer groups for calculating bonuses" and there are 3 employees in this group.

That is, UAH 100 was distributed according to the number of employees in the "manager" group, for example.
27.02.2023, 15:25

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
If you know in advance how many employees are in the group, then you can immediately calculate 33.33 and count everyone in the group like this

but if you need to get a number, how many contacts are in the group, divide your sum by this number and count the result as bonuses for everyone - it looks like an afterthought, wait for an estimate from the developers.
27.02.2023, 19:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment