1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
3 answer
Personal license
27.10.2022, 18:43
The instruction block is not displayed in the interface. Error 500 pops up when switching to a contact
Good evening! The "How To" interface block is not displayed, for example in this process: https://kmms.1b.app/91/ Interface settings here...
1 answer
27.10.2022, 16:16
Display of processes in the personal account
Added the client to the group of contacts, opened the corresponding business process in the personal account with the display of processes where th...
2 answer
Personal license
27.10.2022, 16:14
Getting the code to install on the site
Tell me, is it possible, after creating the form, to get its code for installation on the site and how to do it
6 replies
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
27.10.2022, 13:51
How to pay the number of head product of the model range for the number of goods that enter to the first model range.
Promote the solution, be kind, how to secure the quantity of the main product of the model range for the number of goods that enter the first model...
1 answer
Personal license
27.10.2022, 13:17
the hour crown stopped working
from 10 o'clock the hourly crown does not work. please run: https://znaide.1b.app/app/system-statistic/
14 replies
26.10.2022, 23:28
Finalization of the block "Ukrposhta information about TTN"
Guys, can you modify the interface block "Ukrposhta information about TTN", namely: add the information "Tracking the status of the ...
2 answer
26.10.2022, 19:52
Help with connection to monobank
Good day! After connecting to a monobank token, I can’t know how to create a “daily transfer of transactions from monobank.
1 answer
not loading
not uploading files with links to photos
1 answer
I remove the main folder so that there are only subfolders for uploading to the prom, but it loads the main folder all the same
I remove the main folder so that there are only subfolders for uploading to the prom, but it loads the main folder 0991999432
1 answer
Personal license
26.10.2022, 15:15
Synchronization pardon between OS and MVP boxes
Synchronization is now possible for additional help to synchronize the process with another box the id field matches with the id in the client box...