1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
2 answer
09.01.2023, 14:27
Minute cron works in the future
Good afternoon Tell me, minute cron runs for a minute in the future What is connected with?
8 replies
09.01.2023, 14:25
Improve the action "Record who is the payer in the created TTN in an additional field of the process"
It is necessary to evaluate the action for the stage: "Write down who the payer is in the created TTN in an additional field of the process" - sett...
10 replies
08.01.2023, 14:37
The speed of processing text input in the search field
Please speed up the processing of text input in the global search field. Now, after clicking on the icon, there is some kind of delay, due to which...
11 replies
08.01.2023, 14:30
The problem with the layout when fixing the table header and setting checkboxes
If you fix the table header and select processes in the list, then the height of the block with information about the number of selected elements a...
2 answer
08.01.2023, 14:17
Action bug Send universal message Viber/SMS Turbosms : does not send messages and blocks the transition to the stage with this action
Good afternoon Send message action Send generic message Viber/SMS Turbosms blocking the transition to stages I duplicated it with identical setting...
How does Messenger Aggregator work?
I plugged it in but there are no settings or anything
4 answer
08.01.2023, 13:28
Hybrid SMS not sent
since yesterday evening, hybrid SMS / viber stopped sending. At the same time, regular SMS are sent without problems. with a hybrid page, it just f...
3 answer
Delivery to Rozetka delivery points - Calculate the finalization
A new type of delivery has appeared in the marketplace: Delivery to Rozetka delivery points Please calculate the finalization of the integration ac...
4 answer
07.01.2023, 15:59
Twisting block Parameters TTN Nova Poshta
In MVP, the TTH Parameters block was in 2 columns, if the width allowed. Can you do the same?
5 replies
07.01.2023, 14:58
Issues with block layout with step buttons at the bottom
The process is at a stage from which there are many options for transition to others. Block with buttons in several rows. When switching to a stage...