1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
1 answer
16.02.2023, 13:18
Does the integration https://1b.app/en/app/kazpost/ work?
Does the integration https://1b.app/en/app/kazpost/ work? It is possible to modify it in the same way as with NP - - formation of TTN, etc. there i...
9 replies
16.02.2023, 11:16
"Import export products" does not work
Guys, the export of products has not been working for several days. I did the export, and I see that it is completed, but the letter never arrived ...
3 answer
ТОРГОБОРУД начальник відділу зі збуту
16.02.2023, 10:15
Saving filters fly away
for example, in the led section, I choose a display method, I use it during the day, but with a certain periodicity this method independently chang...
5 replies
15.02.2023, 18:26
No popup appears
We changed telephony from phonet to binotel, the settings are made in the same way. sent them a request. The window does not appear.
11 replies
15.02.2023, 17:04
CRM does not work
When opening the link, the screen is completely white, what could be the reason? I am adding a screenshot.
4 answer
15.02.2023, 16:11
Action Refinement: CSV Product Integration (Export)
Guys, I need help and improvement. There is an action "Integrate CSV Products (Export)" on the watch crown. I need to pass an "additional product f...
9 replies
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
15.02.2023, 10:29
Independent expertise from iCOLOR Process Workshop We test business processes before you start using them
To integrators: You have Customers who need simple and efficient business processes. You develop such processes and need to test them on independen...
2 answer
ТОРГОБОРУД начальник відділу зі збуту
14.02.2023, 17:59
System speed
The system is quite slow, how can you check this and which parameters can be used to improve it? for example, each window that I update or open tak...
3 answer
14.02.2023, 14:39
Action refinement: Format product URL according to template
Guys, please calculate the cost of refining the action "Format product URL according to the template" in "Automation for products", namely: so that...
5 replies
14.02.2023, 11:30
universal product import XML field description ( description ) pulls into the product card incorrectly
Universal product import XML field description ( description ) pulls into the product card incorrectly, namely, it imports not as text, but as code...