1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
1 answer
27.02.2023, 18:10
Questions about the action "Find process and merge with current"
Searched for a solution how it is possible to merge two processes into one and came across the action "Find process and merge with the current one"...
2 answer
27.02.2023, 15:52
How to hide a university. block in process for the role
There is an employee of "Vasya" with 2 roles "leader" and "manager" In the Universal process block, I hide the block for the "manager" role. In thi...
3 answer
27.02.2023, 14:46
Accrual of bonuses to 2 or more employees
at the stage there is an action "Calculate bonuses" where I specify 2 employees and a fixed amount of UAH 100. UAH 100 will be charged to each empl...
10 replies
27.02.2023, 14:25
Duplicate control
Is it possible in the system to control the processes that enter the funnel in such a way that the value of the field (or additional or contact fie...
4 answer
27.02.2023, 13:16
Default personal account
When you change the default cabinet, the previous one remains ticked in the list of cabinets.
1 answer
Personal license
27.02.2023, 12:50
Complete the action "Monobank Statement"
It is necessary to add the setting "Set the payment client to the client of the found process" for the "Monobank Statement" action, so that when li...
29 replies
менеджер
27.02.2023, 12:12
Once a day, the system is abnormally loaded for 2-4 hours, whatever it may be
During the month, almost every day, at different times, but often in the morning, the system is abnormally loaded. Hoster said that the load is cr...
4 answer
27.02.2023, 09:53
how to close access to all to all fields in a table view?
Hello. Please tell me. In a table view, all users have access to all fields. Please tell me how to close access to individual groups of access to i...
Prices in opencart orders
Congratulations! In the orders transferred by the automatic action "Import processes from opencart", the sales price and the cost are not recalcula...
1 answer
24.02.2023, 16:21
Attach a file with the document, if the document was created externally
"Attach document file if document was created outside Attach files..." does not work. The file shows that it was added, but it is the same as in th...