1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
Setting the display of the product list table
It is necessary to add information about the availability of a product passport to the list of products in the table
2 answer
21.05.2023, 15:05
Incorrectly displayed products that are in stock in the Search for products block
When you enable the "Show only products that are in stock" option in the Product search block and search by Zoya brand (present in the product name...
3 answer
21.05.2023, 07:26
sale of service in process
Creates a product using Import through Excel. In the product file, "Source (product type)" is counted as "service" In this case, it is impossible t...
13 replies
Група активної реабілітації, Голова правління
19.05.2023, 21:44
Export of contacts does not work
Good day! At some point, the import of contacts stopped working and errors, but the existing contacts are updated, that is, no new contacts are cr...
Пользователь готов заплатить за решение 12$
3 answer
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
18.05.2023, 18:15
Examples using the ApiX-Drive application are of interest
Where you can see what new features have appeared in the application and how to use them.
2 answer
18.05.2023, 13:18
How to make a copy of the order
Good day. Please tell me to copy the order with all the data, because I can't find it. thank you
6 replies
Evaluation of the finalization of the functionality of the form for drawing
Hello developers. Please rate the functionality update. Required functionality: You need to add a button to the business process. Which will open a...
4 answer
17.05.2023, 17:31
What application can be used to make a price list for wholesale customers to sell their goods?
What application can be used to make a price list for wholesale customers to sell their goods?
3 answer
17.05.2023, 17:22
Can you please tell me by what action the field "Customer's full name (order.order_clientname)" can be copied to the Additional field?
Can you please tell me by what action the field "Customer's full name (order.order_clientname)" can be copied to the Additional field? Or the secon...
2 answer
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
17.05.2023, 17:20
Action: Send the document to the Network partner
Please explain how this action works, as I do not understand its logic. How did: There is a task that was synchronized with the Client's box, usi...