1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
Setting up sending SMS to viber via sms-fly
Good afternoon. Tell me how to set up a mailing list at the process stage in Viber?
2 answer
16.12.2022, 16:39
How to export goods from prom to caste?
How to export goods from prom to caste?
Additional rights settings process fields
Good afternoon. In the old version of OneBox, for each add. the process field could be configured for each employee (access to view and/or edit). I...
2 answer
16.12.2022, 12:56
Action "Change business process and stage depending on the fulfillment of conditions for the values of several fields"
Good afternoon, we need an evaluation of the completion of this action: "Change the business process and stage depending on the fulfillment of the ...
2015955149 - The integration functionality with CS-Cart has been improved
Added setting in CS_Cart to import gift certificate into coupon.
2015954186 - Added setting to "Import user data from Ldap" action
For the "Import user data from Ldap" action, a multi-configuration has been added to record fields from the issue.
2 answer
how to completely delete your account and stop receiving notifications?
I finally sold my box and don't want to receive any more messages. How to completely delete your account and not receive any more messages?
4 answer
ПП
15.12.2022, 16:17
Add a field to the 'Copy process product fields' action
Add to the list of fields `Write the value in the product field of the process:` field VAT (%) (producttaxvalue)
Not receiving orders from WordPress
https://gadgetopt.crm-onebox.com/ - Wordpress orders are not coming. Can you tell me what's up with the crown? What is the problem and what needs t...
4 answer
15.12.2022, 12:09
Block mapping for a role
Good afternoon, I am configuring the display of the universal block for the role, but the user does not see this block