1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
2015966735 - Added action that automates work with price levels and markups
Added new action "Apply customer group priority price level to process products"
2015960057 - The functionality of the "Change business process and stage depending on field values" action has been improved
For the action of the business process "Change the business process and stage depending on the values of the fields" the possibility to s...
1 answer
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)
04.03.2023, 12:25
complete the action "Find the client's process and transfer it to the selected status"
add the option "ignore the process client" to the "Find the client process and transfer it to the selected status" action. if the option is enabled...
7 replies
04.03.2023, 00:38
Completion calculation: Opening is necessary for TAB at a certain stage
Guys, you can calculate the revision to create a new action. The essence of the problem: the fact is that at certain stages I need to open a BP on ...
Excessive compression of photos
When uploading photos to OneBox, the photos lose quality. The weight of the original is 774 KB Weight after download 142Kb Is it possible to fix...
1 answer
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
03.03.2023, 17:23
Evaluate the refinement of the mobileAPI call recording method from Kyivstar
АРИ appeared at Kyivstar to receive a recording of a call through line 044 without connecting the FMC tariff, which allows the client not to play t...
11 replies
03.03.2023, 17:15
Questions about the "Switch to stage if a letter is received" action
In the stage there is another action "Send a message by email", which sends a letter to the client by mail. and it is necessary that upon receiving...
1 answer
Crowns have stopped!!! No orders come in, no automation.
Good day, please tell me: I started the import on WordPress and after 5 minutes the automation stopped working. I see on the crowns that the last a...
3 answer
менеджер
03.03.2023, 14:18
Is it possible to calculate the difference in product dates, that is, the current date (calculation date) and the date in the additional field
The purpose of the task is to take an additional field of the product (in which some date is written) and then calculate how many days have passed ...
7 replies
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
03.03.2023, 10:50
Filters and their values were not imported by action: Universal import of products (xml/json)
Here is the file in which we pass the filters and their values: https://ukrpromspec.com.ua/media/export/product/products_ukrpromspec.xml sc...