1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
0 replies
22.05.2023, 19:15
The error does not work if the contact already exists
Here https://univer.1b.app/admin/shop/boxclient/14/interface/ It is worth setting to show an error if the contact already exists, but in fact when...
7 replies
Personal license
22.05.2023, 18:00
Default sort
in the process products block, the table needs to be sorted by the standard field "date the product was added to the system"
3 answer
Personal license
22.05.2023, 17:55
How to add a GTM script to the head of contact forms?
why does it give an error when adding a GTM script to the head of a form? How to add a GTM script to the head of contact forms? https://elvatec...
General chat
Good day! Can someone tell me, I'm an admin in openbox, but I can't see the messages of other users. I can write myself, my messages are visible to...
2 answer
Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
22.05.2023, 08:00
Search for a process by recipient in TTN
Good afternoon In the BP, when creating a TTN of Nova Poshta, the full name and phone number are taken from the user card selected in the addition...
2 answer
21.05.2023, 20:04
Please record a video review on the Communication center
Guys, can you make an overview video on the "Communication center" application? It is very interesting how it works / is configured in the context:...
8 replies
21.05.2023, 19:07
Improvement needed: display all organizations of one Supplier in the BP in the Payments block
Guys, we need improvement and your help in the issue of Payments and Suppliers. Very often I encounter the same situation when the same Supplier ha...
Setting the display of the product list table
It is necessary to add information about the availability of a product passport to the list of products in the table
2 answer
21.05.2023, 15:05
Incorrectly displayed products that are in stock in the Search for products block
When you enable the "Show only products that are in stock" option in the Product search block and search by Zoya brand (present in the product name...
3 answer
21.05.2023, 07:26
sale of service in process
Creates a product using Import through Excel. In the product file, "Source (product type)" is counted as "service" In this case, it is impossible t...