1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
2015102301 - Improved the output of the field "Account" in the action and in the list of processes
- the ability to display the “account” field in the process table has been improved; - improved the ability to use the "Copy process fields&qu...
2015100813 - Improvement of the action “Find the client process and transfer to the selected status”
For the BP action “Find the client process and transfer to the selected status”, the checkbox “Search only by subprocesses” has been improved
2015091636 - The functionality of the BP actions "Generate the expected payment based on additional process fields" and "Perform payment" has been improved
For the BP actions "Generate an expected payment based on additional process fields" and "Make a payment", the ability to selec...
2015100523 - Improved integration with i2crm
A setting has been improved in the i2crm integration application that allows you to set fields for searching messages by user account
2015096507 - Improved selection of the bonus category in the PA block “Transfer of bonuses to another client”
For the UI block “Transfer bonuses to another client”, the ability to select which category of bonuses to transfer them to has been improved
2015099099 - Added variable for document templates
For document templates, the {documentQrCode} variable has been improved - qr code link to the process document
2015100362 - The functionality of product passports has been improved
The functionality of product passports has been improved: - added a column for the sale price of the constituent goods of the passport; - added the...
2015093398 - Added an action to calculate the average posting price
Added a new automatic action once per hour “Run Product Automation Action”. The action is triggered by the hourly crown (at the time specified in t...
2015090192 - Improved integration with 1C
For integration with 1C, the setting has been improved, which allows you to upload only products of the brands specified in the application
2015091201 - Improved process block “Product import block”
Buttons have been improved for the “Product Import Block” process block: - apply my last boot settings; - apply the latest boot settings; Works lik...