1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
3 answer
16.05.2022, 20:36
Improvement of the "Integrate XML Products (Export)" action
Good afternoon! I ask you to consider such a refinement of the action "Integration of XML products (Export)" in automation: Add a setting...
5 replies
16.05.2022, 19:29
Videos are not uploading to product cards
Here is a product http://crm.tryalia.com.ua/app/product/1155/edit/ Nothing appears when uploading a video (Figure 1) Please correct
3 answer
16.05.2022, 17:03
How to correctly change the size of the supplementary field?
How to rename the Ukrainian language dodatkovі field to the product so that the stench in_dobbrazhalis when converting Ukrainian on the site (also ...
1 answer
Personal license
16.05.2022, 16:27
Hello! We sent several processes to a partner in the Network, the application shows that there are new processes, but the list does not display any...
3 answer
16.05.2022, 13:39
Product categories
Created product categories https://firebox.1b.app/app/product/category/manage/ There is such a structure, showed with a screenshot When I go to pr...
1 answer
16.05.2022, 10:18
See all tokens
Good day! On Friday, I didn’t change payments. Let's get the zaishov to fix the addendum and there all the integrations will be removed. Is it ...
2015896915 - Added "Add contacts to the tab Contacts process"
For the "Add contacts to the Contacts tab of the process" section, an adjustment has been added, which allows: - run spratsyuvannya dії w...
2015897017 - Added "Search to process" block
Added a new interface block to the "Search process" process. In customizing the block, you can set fields, the block is displayed in the ...
2015897368 - Extended the "Add products from one process to another" task
For the "Add products from one process to another" task, it was added that when transferring products from one process to another, the fo...
2015897050 - Added to the implementation of the export of goods
For the purpose of exporting goods, the statutory order "Adjust prices for commodity propositions" was added.