1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
In the OS, the function of restoring automation from a backup will be available right inside the box
We hasten to inform you that starting tomorrow, the function of restoring automation from a backup will be available in the OS right inside the box...
1 answer
FTP export file not uploading
FTP export file not uploading Access is registered correctly, but for some reason the file is not loaded. Action shown in the screenshot
1 answer
03.08.2022, 16:29
Refinement in the report
In this report: https://datapoint.center/admin/report/desiner/3/view/?filter_templatetable_datef...
4 answer
CEO, owwa.com.ua
03.08.2022, 15:23
In the same year, the beginning of a vibratory recovery kpi by call
Good day, Today we commemorated that we started vibrating the kpi according to the number of dzvinkiv and whilin. In some spіvrobіtnikіv vіdpratsov...
11 replies
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
03.08.2022, 15:21
Copy of storaged from the supplementary field of the card to the main product of the model range
The customization of products has such a checkmark, screen 1266 Check the box with a check mark on the head card of the product lineup to record th...
1 answer
03.08.2022, 14:46
Items missing after return
Order https://crm.dobavki.ua/566122/ The goods have been sold (decommissioned from the warehouse), there is a warehouse sale operation Then transfe...
Export of goods to mail does not work
Good afternoon. Exports of goods and price lists to the mail stopped coming
Relocation, reservation
Please tell me, I created the stages of the business process: - STAGE customer confirmed - process "reserve this product in the warehouse &quo...
2 answer
03.08.2022, 12:36
When you move, you win pardons about commissaries
Good afternoon! When moving the goods from the warehouse to the warehouse/sales, vinikaє transferring the goods from the com_rcі. The goods are not...
5 replies
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
03.08.2022, 11:14
OS to display contacts and organizational chart in the client's office
greeting I am interested in the possibility of finishing 1) output in the client's office of the block of contacts with permitted group rights....