Allows you to manage incoming and outgoing payments that are expected in the future. You can plan all receipts and expenditures in the form of virtual future payments.
To add a new pending payment, you must:
1. Install the "Expected Payments" application;
2. Open the process for which you want to add a pending payment (the pending payment must be bound to the process).
3. Send the process to the application “Pending Payments” → “Add Pending Payment”:
4. Be sure to indicate the amount and date of the expected payment, the rest of the fields are filled in if necessary:
5. Click “Save”:
As a result, the expected payment will be added to the specified process.
To view all expected payments for the process, you must:
1. Open the process for which you want to view the expected payments.
2. Send the process to the application “Expected Payments” → “Show Expected Payments of the Process”:
Once the actual payment has been received, you can manually mark the expected payment as received:
In order for OneBox OS to automatically mark the expected payment as received when the actual payment is received, follow these steps:
1. Open the "Expected Payments" application;
2. Select "Other Application Settings":
3. Enable the setting "When adding a payment from a client, reduce the amount of the expected payment for this order":
If necessary, you can specify the percentage of error, as well as the number of days to automatically receive the expected payment:
Using the filter panel, you can filter your expected payments according to the required criteria:
Below the list of expected payments, summary lines are displayed, which indicate general information about expected payments: