1b.app
Link copied -

EDIT: take the LAST digits from the additional field of the process

There is an action "write value to additional field", it can cut off N characters from the end of the resulting string
need improvement so that in this action it would be possible to specify to cut off N characters FROM THE BEGINNING of the resulting string
there was an assessment https://1b.app/ru/forum/business-processes/15555-kakim-deystviem-ya-mogu-brat-po... how I would like to pay and implement client
I will explain why - and if my plan is doomed to failure, please write about it :)
if the client wants a refund - he tells the manager the card number, for example 444111 **** 481458
payment is always from a monobank, but if it is to a private card, then mono will not send a "comment" with the orderid variable. But the card in the format 444111 **** 1458 will be transferred
there is a process for returns, for example https://murmur.1b.app/87710/ in which the card to which the transfer will be indicated is indicated in the additio
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Viktor Viktorovych Mazur
SheBo wrote:
need improvement so that in this action it would be possible to specify to cut off N characters FROM THE BEGINNING of the resulting string

in the setting that is now specify a negative number. If you specify negative, then it will cut off the specified number of characters from the end. For example, if you enter -10, then it will cut off 10 characters from the end.
11.11.2022, 15:37
Original comment available on version: ru

this
OneBox production wrote:

Viktor Viktorovych Mazur
SheBo wrote:

in the setting that is now specify a negative number. If you specify negative, then it will cut off the specified number of characters from the end. For example, if you enter -10, then it will cut off 10 characters from the end.

Wow, I'm so sorry ????
14.11.2022, 12:51

Мазур Віктор Вікторович
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

bu
OneBox production wrote:

Mazur Viktor Viktorovich
SheBo wrote:

Unfortunately, it didn't work ((doesn't allow you to specify a negative number
procedure here: https://murmur.1b.app/app/workflow/13/procedure/65/
you can check in the process here https://murmur.1b.app/88217/
16.11.2022, 22:45

clear, then 1h and I will make the possibility of such a trick there
17.11.2022, 11:01

bu
OneBox production wrote:
clear, then 1h and I will make the possibility of such a trick there

Will the payment go to my account?
17.11.2022, 11:14

can you either send 30 bucks in the form of a donation to this message or can I invoice for the same amount, whichever is more convenient?
17.11.2022, 11:20

bu
OneBox production wrote:
can you either send 30 bucks in the form of a donation to this message or can I invoice for the same amount, whichever is more convenient?

I'll send a donation) thanks)
17.11.2022, 11:21

bu
OneBox production wrote:

Tell me, will it work as I described with the import of Mono payments?
17.11.2022, 11:22

you can test it yourself. Pens in the additional field write down the value and find the payment on it
17.11.2022, 11:41

bu
OneBox production wrote:
you can test it yourself. Pens in the additional field write down the value and find the payment on it

ok, I’ll test it and if everything is ok, then I’ll immediately pay here)
17.11.2022, 11:46

bu
OneBox production wrote:

doesn't work like this :(
18.11.2022, 11:08

bu
OneBox production wrote:
even in your scheme does not mean

yes, I’m still dealing with ) we’ll return to this issue a little later, when I figure out regular expressions :)
I know that this is not accepted, but the super-duper is waiting for the assessment of this revision, the deadlines are burning
https://1b.app/ru/forum/warehouse-management/15874-otsenit-dorabotku-poisk-seriy...
If it’s still possible to look, then tea from me :)
18.11.2022, 14:40

bu
OneBox production wrote:

THANKS!
19.11.2022, 15:29

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment