1b.app
Link copied -

How to make developers read tasks in which someone has already answered

There is an unspoken rule, but it has already been written several times on the forum
The essence of the rule: if the developer sees a new task and someone has already answered it (it doesn’t matter if it’s a developer or a client), then the developer stupidly doesn’t even enter and skips this task
Ustimenko personally voiced this to me
Questions:
1. You can remove this somehow, otherwise there are many tasks in which there are some answers from clients / semi-employees, for example https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/email/3986-v-nekotorih-zadachah-net -vozmozhnosti-pereyti-na-original-pisma/ in which they answered something and the answer was not correct and then silence and no one is looking at these tasks and they hang (I suppose there is an option to create another task and a link, but it seems to me like that's not rational)
2. If there is such a rule, can you officially fix it somewhere and maybe even fix it so that everyone understands the mechanism and does not wait for answ
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Anyone can answer questions, even clients to each other, so you should not become attached to the developers
regarding questions 1 and 2 - we will take this into account in the new version of the forum
19.12.2020, 12:27
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
Anyone can answer questions, even clients to each other, so you should not become attached to the developers

1. Alas, clients cannot answer 80-90% of questions
Plus, most tasks are very similar to bugs (at least for me)
You can somehow define (for a transitional period) an employee who will look through all the tasks for an answer in them, so that if something is written there in the style of "well, then I don’t know, then you need to wait for a response from the developer" then he connected to the developer's task (I understand that the purpose of the forum is to unload you from some of the tasks, but understand that only you can solve bugs or tasks very similar to bugs) ?

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
regarding questions 1 and 2 - we will take this into account in the new version of the forum

2. When can we expect a new version?
3. Will the rule that I described work before the new version appears?
4. For similar tasks https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/email/3986-v-nekotorih-zadachah-net-vozmozhnos... should I set a new task?
19.12.2020, 12:49

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
Will the answer or create a new task?
21.12.2020, 13:18

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:
1. Alas, clients cannot answer 80-90% of questions
Plus, most tasks are very similar to bugs (at least for me)
You can somehow define (for a transitional period) an employee who will look through all the tasks for an answer in them, so that if something is written there in the style of "well, then I don’t know, then you need to wait for a response from the developer" then he connected to the developer's task (I understand that the purpose of the forum is to unload you from some of the tasks, but understand that only you can solve bugs or tasks very similar to bugs) ?

There will be a slightly different mechanism but a little later
21.12.2020, 13:58

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:
2. When can we expect a new version?
3. Will the rule that I described work before the new version appears?
4. For similar tasks https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/email/3986-v-nekotorih-zadachah-net-vozmozhnos... should I set a new task?

2. after New Year holidays +-
3. no
4. if there is no answer for 5-6 days, then yes
21.12.2020, 13:59

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment