1b.app
Link copied -

When connecting a free plan, how long is the life of this box and you can learn more about the restrictions

Answers:

Good afternoon!
This tariff has no time limit. It has only the limitations indicated in the table, namely:
1. API
2. Integration with online stores, price platforms and marketplaces, processing price lists, working with suppliers
3. Parking your own domain
This feature will not be available.
24.09.2020, 15:20
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
Sanya, did I understand you correctly that you (as OneBox) guarantee that this tariff will work forever and as an integrator I can recommend small companies to use it?
24.09.2020, 15:37
Original comment available on version: ru

Kupriyan Vlad Valerievich
Client wrote:
Sanya, did I understand you correctly that you (as OneBox) guarantee that this tariff will work forever and as an integrator I can recommend small companies to use it?

Yes - You can recommend this tariff. If there are any changes, then there will be a mandatory notification about this (newsletter or article on the forum + in social networks).
At the moment, no changes are planned - new customers can freely use the free plan within the framework of the opportunities it provides.
24.09.2020, 15:49
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment