1b.app
Link copied -

Affiliate

Интересуют условия партнерской программы?
Вы можете ознакомиться с ними по кнопке ниже! Ознакомиться с условиями партнерской программы
Interested in partnership terms.
What percentage of sales does the partner receive.
Well, for example, a partner sold for $ 10,000, how much will he receive?
Original question is available on version: ru 1

Answers:

Good afternoon, Yaroslav!
You have asked an interesting question.
To get started, I beg you to read this topic in full - https://1b.app/en/forum/onebox-official-news/14252-pro-model-raboti-onebox-partn...
The key thing you should pay attention to is "OneBox sells infrastructure to its partners, and how much further the partner sells it to end customers is purely his business."
And the money runs exactly like this: Client > Partner > OneBox.
That is, ALL the money from the client will be accepted by the partner, and then he will buy from OneBox only the pieces of infrastructure he needs in order to implement the project for the client.
We don’t have schemes at all when we take all the money on ourselves, and then we pay the partner a percentage/kickback/salary. (But I do not exclude that such a scheme can be done through some existing partner, if he wants this of course, but definitely not directly with OneBox).
Therefore, if the partner "sold" - then it is absolutely equal to "the partner took the money from the client on himself."
--
Here are some very specific examples:
Let's say you are a partner that a lead has approached and says "I want a CRM system for my real estate agency".
As a partner, you have the following options (these are not all, but just those that come to my mind right now):
Option 1
Sell cloud OneBox to the client monthly + one-time implementation.
For example, for a cloud box from a client, you will take 5 users for 25 bucks / month = 125 bucks / month.
And for example, for the implementation you estimated at $2000 one-time.
From OneBox you will have to buy only a cloud plan at cost, and all the rest of the money will be yours.
I will not write the cost of the cloud here, because it is calculated individually for the partner, depending on how many cloud boxes he has. (But it is on average 50-75% for active partners, plus we give partners grace periods when they can not pay us the cost).
In this scheme, you will receive $2000 one-time + "cloud minus cost" difference every month.
Option 2
Sell the client a tariff for data + one-time implementation.
Exactly the same scheme.
Option 3
Sell your OneBox product to a customer for, say, $40/user/month.
That is, pretend that you already have a solution "CRM for a real estate agency" and it costs 40 bucks per user per month.
It's just the instillation of implementation into a product, where instead of "a one-time bunch of money" you get them little by little, but forever.
Option N
Any combination of tariffs that you come up with.
You can sell implementation hours, your solutions, take money for it one-time, permanently, one-time + permanently, and so on.
---
Answering the question "Well, for example, the partner sold for $ 10,000, how much will he receive?" - you need to clarify "what exactly did the partner sell"?
If "implementation or some of their services" - then 100% of the amount.
If "cloud rate per user" - then roughly 35% percent (depending on how many boxes, how many users, etc.)
Etc.
---
Perhaps in the future the affiliate scheme will change and become more transparent, but so far so.
05.08.2022, 18:03
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment