1b.app
Link copied -

Multiplies chats with the same client and the first message is not displayed

I have a personal correspondence with a client
But for new clients, what they write in automation should be directed to "managers". As a result, the client wrote and I created a group chat for everyone
and I didn't see what he wrote, the first message was lost
How to make sure that chats do not multiply, if any, and messages are not lost?
2) the question is, how to add employees to the chat, so that a message to the client with his name does not leave?
3) You fixed it for others today, but the chat filter still weighs wrong, you don’t want to fix it for all portals
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Anatoly
Consulting company "Sales Bureau" wrote:
But for new clients, what they write in automation should be directed to "managers". As a result, the client wrote and created a group chat for everyone
and I still didn’t see what he wrote, the first message was lost

didn't quite understand the question.
Why don't you want to create 1 chat (put 1 in charge) and just add other managers to observers?

Anatoly
2) the question is, how to add employees to the chat, so that a message to the client with his name does not leave?

it's not clear what it's about

Anatoly
3) You fixed it for others today, but the chat filter still weighs wrong, you don’t want to fix it for all portals

systems are automatically updated every 1-2 days
11.10.2022, 21:42
Original comment available on version: ru

Анатолий
Интегратор

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Anatoly
But for new clients, what they write in automation should be directed to "managers". As a result, the client wrote and created a group chat for everyone
and I still didn’t see what he wrote, the first message was lost

didn't quite understand the question.
Why don't you want to create 1 chat (put 1 in charge) and just add other managers to observers?

where are observers added in automation? the chat goes to the whole department, since one can miss it, and takes into work the first responder. But then the chats multiply. Can you fix it? Since if there is a chat, it should not be re-created
also, as an admin, I can't see all the chats if I'm not a member and can't add a new one if the member is not at work or fired, the chat with the client is buried.

Anatoly

it's not clear what it's about

This is what you were talking about observers / chat participants, I need to direct to a colleague or add the manager to the observers. How to do it? Now through a mention, sends the employee's id to the chat
13.10.2022, 10:16

and how you want to do can you explain? I still can't figure out what exactly you need
19.10.2022, 16:23

Анатолий
Интегратор
1) as I wrote, if there is a chat with a client, a new one should not be created for everyone, as indicated in the automation. Since it makes no sense to remove observers
2) Did not show how to add observers? if as it should be, then here you need a "plus" to bind the employee, and not mention and send to the chat as it is now.
The list of dialogs is also missing, in this form it is desirable through this it is possible to analyze the work with chats
Control that everyone is answered and assign observers to the chat
20.10.2022, 20:29

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment