1b.app
Link copied -

Product filtering panel

https://crm.ohrana.ua/
In the product filtering panel, you need to modify the filter that displays all products that have at least one filter (characteristic) without the value http://joxi.ru/vAW8dlZTBGVPPr. Please rate
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

How about a filter in which to select a specific filter that is listed in the product without a value? This will be more obvious - it will take 2 hours to implement
14.07.2021, 14:45
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
How about a filter in which to select a specific filter that is listed in the product without a value? This will be more obvious - it will take 2 hours to implement

Maxim, we considered this option, but this does not suit us, it greatly complicates the search for such goods. You need to select a category, in it, for each filter, check the missing value
We would have a filter that showed all products at once in all categories that have at least one filter without a value
14.07.2021, 14:49

well, then you can implement it as a checkmark in the filters - it will also take 2 hours
14.07.2021, 15:34

Maxim, you mean a new filter will be created in the product filtering panel, in the form of a checkmark, right?
14.07.2021, 15:40

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
Maxim, you mean a new filter will be created in the product filtering panel, in the form of a checkmark, right?

yes, which can be added to the panel like other filters
14.07.2021, 15:49

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Shatokhina Irina wrote:

yes, which can be added to the panel like other filters

great, waiting for the bill for 2 hours
14.07.2021, 17:41

implemented and added the filter "Show products with a filled filter/characteristic without a value"
16.07.2021, 12:27

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
implemented and added the filter "Show products with a filled filter/characteristic without a value"

Maxim, it works somehow strange, now it shows that there are 107 products with an empty filter http://joxi.ru/zAN3beVc8N4ger, although in fact there are thousands of them.
But if I go to any product with an empty filter, for example here http://joxi.ru/nAy1OY8fa4pljA, into filters, after that the product gets into the filtered ones and now there are 108 of them
how to see everything at once?
16.07.2021, 16:34

I looked in the database - products that have a filter with a void in the value - 108
If there is another one - give a link to it, but it is desirable that it does not fall into the filtering as you indicated above
16.07.2021, 16:40

Maxim, presumably here is a list of products that should have filters without values
19.07.2021, 10:31

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
Maxim, presumably here is a list of products that should have filters without values

None of these products have any filter characteristics at all.
They appear only when you enter the product on the filters tab - they are added to the default filter product based on those specified in the product category.
19.07.2021, 13:48

Maxim, how is it? how should I see in advance that the filter was not assigned to the product, if when I go to the card I immediately see them? How can this be predicted?
How to mass launch so that filters are assigned to products without going into each product?
19.07.2021, 15:02

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
Maxim, how is it? how should I see in advance that the filter was not assigned to the product, if when I go to the card I immediately see them? How can this be predicted?

I do not understand how this question is relevant to me in this topic. There was a task to make a filter - it is implemented.
There is a configured functionality - it worked. The fact that its tuner did not know the principles of its work is hardly my area of responsibility.
If a description had been provided regarding the use of default filters for the category - some other solution would have been provided.

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
How to mass launch so that filters are assigned to products without going into each product?

Without the intervention of the developer - in any way. In theory, I can write a script that for each product will perform the same logic as when entering the card - thereby filling the default filters based on categories.
19.07.2021, 15:10

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Shatokhina Irina wrote:
I do not understand how this question is relevant to me in this topic. There was a task to make a filter - it is implemented.
There is a configured functionality - it worked. The fact that its tuner did not know the principles of its work is hardly my area of responsibility.
If a description had been provided regarding the use of default filters for the category - some other solution would have been provided.

Maxim, this is not a question for you as a developer. Here my bewilderment regarding the functionality of the product is more expressed, the forum is open, so I hope someone else reads it

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Shatokhina Irina wrote:
Without the intervention of the developer - in any way. In theory, I can write a script that for each product will perform the same logic as when entering the card - thereby filling the default filters based on categories.

Can you tell me if this is included in the above price?
or is it extra? If additional, please specify how much?
19.07.2021, 15:25

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
Maxim, this is not a question for you as a developer. Here my bewilderment regarding the functionality of the product is more expressed, the forum is open, so I hope someone else reads it

The question sounded specifically to me - I answered it.

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
Can you tell me if this is included in the above price?
or is it extra? If additional, please specify how much?

I will go to meet you and now I will make a script.
19.07.2021, 15:29

Ready
19.07.2021, 15:32

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Maxim, thank you very much, there are already more than 2 thousand products, we check and write back
20.07.2021, 08:52

Maxim, everything is fine, it works. Thanks again for coming to the meeting.
20.07.2021, 10:03

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment