1b.app
Link copied -

Product export does not work and import reports are not received

Good day!
Product export does not work. Hanging from 03.07 "inprocess"
Now I tried to download it again - the same situation.
There is also a question regarding import - when we import goods, the import report does not come to our e-mail. We see, for example, that there is some kind of error, but there is no way to see exactly which product.
What is the reason?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Most likely the cron is not finalizing, give a link to your box in which it does not work
06.07.2023, 15:35
Original comment available on version: ru

06.07.2023, 16:08

added memory, try to export or import now
07.07.2023, 17:21

Hmm, interesting)
I tried to export using the same settings as the previous times, the status is "inprocess", and it hangs.
Then she tried to export again, but did not choose the existing export template, but created a new one. and the export worked.
That is, the glitch occurs precisely when I choose an already created export template. Well, I'll just delete it then and create a new one.
On import - it works, and it seems that it worked, but the report in the form of a file on the downloaded products never arrives. It is not possible to analyze which goods had errors during import.
09.07.2023, 01:07
Original comment available on version: ua

Export still doesn't work, but I just realized when exactly it doesn't work when I try to unload filters and their values.
13.07.2023, 14:32

Natalia wrote:
On import - it works, and it seems that it worked, but the report in the form of a file on the downloaded products does not come. It is not possible to analyze for which goods there were errors during import.

This has already been sorted out, the issue is closed
13.07.2023, 18:34

Natalia wrote:
The export does not work, but I only realized when exactly it does not work, when I try to download the filters and their values.

you probably have a lot of filters and the crown is falling
13.07.2023, 19:17

Yes you're right. I'm already a little dumb))) I'm sitting and thinking, why am I downloading filters in several categories at all???... I need this setting for one subcategory, and in this case everything works (checked).
I wanted to download only a few fields for the entire product, automatically selected the standard setting for export (along with filters), saw that it was hanging, and created a problem for myself.
Thank you! It's time for me to go on vacation...
14.07.2023, 00:45

Please.
ps Vacation is always good))
14.07.2023, 11:09

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment