1b.app
Link copied -

Residuals do not pull up

Hello. The last posting of goods occurred on February 5, since then there has been no movement. Please tell me what happened and why there is no movement of goods. The files are all generated, it may be necessary to check the database to see if the identifiers in the table of the incoming/outgoing balance basket have run out. Reset and restart. https://siverprod.com.ua/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Unfortunately, I am not privy to all the subtleties of all projects. Tell me, on the basis of what action / api / functionality should new movements of goods be added? How do you add warehouse operations?
08.02.2022, 12:15
Original comment available on version: ru

We do not add operations, they happen automatically
08.02.2022, 12:23

Automatically based on what? If something is done automatically, then something, somewhere, is configured to make it work. What and where are you configured to create warehouse operations?
08.02.2022, 12:41

automatic actions once an hour, you need to check it takes boxing files from our server via FTP. if it takes away, then why are the movements on the goods not formed. the files are generated, you may need to check the cron, work out the actions or not
08.02.2022, 12:53

Fixed the issue.

Catherine wrote:
whether the identifiers in the basket table of crediting / writing off balances have ended.

something tells me that you could do it yourself once you know such details)
08.02.2022, 13:52

Tell me, please, how can we do this) It's just that this problem occurs not the first time, but we don't know how to fix it.
08.02.2022, 14:19

in the shopstoragebasket table, if it is empty and autoincrement has ended, set the autoincrement number to 1
08.02.2022, 15:53

Tell me, please, Where is this table located on the vps server?
08.02.2022, 16:31

If you do not understand where the database is located and how to get into it, it is better not to go there, as you can break something. If you agree to transfer the box to the os version, I can solve your issue at the code level for free so that this does not happen again. Will this solution suit you?
08.02.2022, 17:07

Again nothing works. The last posting happened on 2022-02-08 13:52:57 and everything stopped again. There is neither write-off of goods, nor their posting
09.02.2022, 09:07

I'll see why this is happening today.
09.02.2022, 13:59

As far as I can see there are postings. For example, the last one was today https://siverprod.com.ua/admin/shop/storage/motion/17205589/?productid=
10.02.2022, 15:59

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment