1b.app
Link copied -

Needs improvement Open favorites not on hover, but on click

Make an option to open favorites on click rather than on hover. It is very inconvenient to work when, after clicking on the tab, you lower the cursor down and the favorites open. The same is true when moving the cursor up to the tabs.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

In general, I still can’t understand at all whether the menu is convenient
for some reason I am drawn to the narrow menu on the left to save space on top and fit more content)
24.01.2023, 23:34
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
for some reason I am drawn to the narrow menu on the left to save space on top and fit more content)

I agree, in most menu systems on the left, it's more convenient. And with the vertical workspace it's really problematic, especially in some sections. Can we expect any changes in the near future?
21.02.2023, 11:35

Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

I agree, in most menu systems on the left, it's more convenient. And with the vertical workspace it's really problematic, especially in some sections. Can we expect any changes in the near future?

I think yes
25.02.2023, 03:45

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment