1b.app
Link copied -

Required implementation of interface for Service Desk

Є eskіzi dekіlkoh storіnok іnterfeysu Service Desk - service pіdtrimki koristuvachіv vіdpriyemstvі. How can you customize the interface of the business processes of OneBOX, so that you can see the stench, like on sketches? Can you tweak BOX UI?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, in boxing you can display all the necessary fields in the process in the desired sequence and decide for yourself where to display which field where. Everything that I see on the screenshots can be configured using the process interface, except for the chat on the last screen, since I still don’t understand what kind of chat it is and through which messenger / system it works.
13.09.2021, 12:13
Original comment available on version: ru

If we look at the first interface (CURRENT WEEK), then the typical interface "My calendar process", before any additions of the right block with fields.
Food:
1. Can you add this block to the standard interface independently, vikoristovuyuchi, for example, the Workshop Module, as a UI constructor, with obvious knowledge of html and php?
2. Is it possible to request an implementation, having described the TK of the skin interface, how to go beyond the standard customization?
15.09.2021, 12:13

1. You can't write php code in box. You can use html in specialized blocks
2. Yes, of course
15.09.2021, 13:01

And for the help of the Workshop module? In the description of the zocrema module, it says "This version of the module can create different interface blocks through the extension of the add-on ...", but send it to the "Documentation on OneBox UI" side, I see a pardon 404 :)
15.09.2021, 15:18

Please provide a link to the mentioned module
15.09.2021, 17:21

While this module is not working. Those. you can only connect it, but as far as I remember, it won’t work out anything sensible
16.09.2021, 14:21

When is the launch planned?
Can you take the Key for connecting the module, and test it yourself?
16.09.2021, 15:50

Stosovno MVP version zrazumilo.
And how can you independently expand your custom interface, like on sketches, or build a Native app add-on based on OS OneBOX, API v2 add-ons, My Custom Apps?
21.09.2021, 14:32

Yes, this will be possible in the future.
24.09.2021, 12:03

Can you sort by terms, if it is possible to appear - month, pivroku, rіk?
24.09.2021, 12:08

Unfortunately I don't have that information.
24.09.2021, 12:10

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment