1b.app
Link copied -

Advice: write the API response in the supplier's price

Hello!
It is necessary to set up synchronization with the asg.ua provider through the API.
Please advise if it is possible to record the price data from the response directly to the supplier?
An example response is described here: https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/874862/RznBPg6e#820d3a82-f4a8-46cc-a1e3-3...
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon. We can do something like dclink or papyrus to retrieve information about the supplier's products. How many box users work with this supplier?
02.06.2022, 16:35
Original comment available on version: ua

Ярина
Personal license
I met this supplier for the first time. it will be roughly more than 10 hours of finishing work, right?
02.06.2022, 16:44

Well, if you find a thread of a second client who needs it, we can make and roll out a paid app with a subscription
02.06.2022, 17:24

Ярина
Personal license

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Well, if you find a thread of a second client who needs it, we can make and roll out a paid app with a subscription

we need for MVP. but I am looking for clients
02.06.2022, 17:36

if in mvp, then just finishing 7h. There is little data there, only 10 fields, so it is possible to do integration relatively quickly. Will they bill?
02.06.2022, 17:44

Ярина
Personal license
will it be possible to create a new product if it is not in the system?
02.06.2022, 18:24

Yes, I can do anything you want in action. Just describe what you want if you find the product (of course, update it), what are the criteria to look for the product, what to do if you don't find it (you can create it, you can put it in the linking table) and so on. Just describe your requirements)
02.06.2022, 18:31

even if you think that something is obvious, it may not be obvious to me and it is better to describe it once so that I can do exactly what you need
02.06.2022, 18:31

Ярина
Personal license
yes, that's understandable. thanks for the explanation. I am waiting for confirmation from the client
03.06.2022, 09:13

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment