1b.app
Link copied -

Refinement for the application Goodp (categories and filters)

Guys, I ask you to calculate the revision of the Horosop application, namely:

1) In the "Export goods to Goods" action, you need to take the product categories from the additional product field. I plan to fill this field through a previously created directory.

2) In the action "Export goods to Horoshop", make it possible to select the export of the necessary filters, that is, if nothing is selected in the field, all filters are unloaded, if selected, then only those that are selected are unloaded (See Screenshot_11)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
4 years

Submit an invoice
24.07.2023, 14:25
Original comment available on version: ru

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
1) In the "Export goods to Goods" action, you need to take the product categories from the additional product field. I plan to fill this field through a previously created directory.

Good afternoon.
Please clarify - is there a created directory and an example of a product with filled in categories from the directory?
Necessary for exact implementation according to your customization
07.08.2023, 14:10

1. By main category:
- the choice of an additional field of the product from which to unload the category is available
- an indication of the name of the field of the directory is available, from which to take the transmitted value of the category (that is, if the name is stored in the field, but you need to take from the directory from the desired record, for example, an identifier)
- it is possible to select the type of the transferred category value - a path or an identifier
2. For additional categories - everything is the same, only the field is expected to be a multilist.

2) In the action "Export goods to Horoshop", make it possible to select the export of the necessary filters, that is, if nothing is selected in the field, all filters are unloaded, if selected, then only those that are selected are unloaded (See Screenshot_11)

The "Export only specified filters" setting has been improved - only filter characteristics with technical keys are available for selection.
I recommend that you check the correctness of work on a limited number of products after setting up the action.
07.08.2023, 14:29

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon.
Please clarify - is there a created directory and an example of a product with filled in categories from the directory?
Necessary for exact implementation according to your customization

Good afternoon
Right now we don't have a store on horoshop yet, we are just getting ready to buy it. We just prepare food and Boxing for it in advance.
Alternatively, here is an example of a real product - https://our-store.com.ua/app/product/27869/edit/?tabid=21 (the link just leads to the tab with the Goodop settings) which we have already prepared for uploading and there is an additional field "Category Good".
07.08.2023, 16:17

Maxim, the action with the settings is not revealed. Can you fix it?
07.08.2023, 16:21

Maxim, the action with the settings is not revealed. Can you fix it?

+

Good afternoon
Right now we don't have a store on horoshop yet, we are just getting ready to buy it. We just prepare food and Boxing for it in advance.
Alternatively, here is an example of a real product - https://our-store.com.ua/app/product/27869/edit/?tabid=21 (the link just leads to the tab with the Goodop settings) which we have already prepared for uploading and there is an additional field "Category Good".

now there is the value "Products for dogs" - if there is the same PATH of categories on Horoshope - it will work
otherwise there should be either a path or a separate column with a path or a category identifier on a good page - because it does not accept anything else
07.08.2023, 16:29

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich

OneBox production wrote:

now there is the value "Products for dogs" - if there is the same PATH of categories on Horoshope - it will work

otherwise there should be either a path or a separate column with a path or a category identifier on a good page - because it does not accept anything else

Yes, I have a suspicion that Horoshop may ask for additional data and not just the name of the category, for this (if necessary) in the directory with categories (https://our-store.com.ua/app/customobject/directory/44 / - picture Screenshot_14.jpg) add the ID field of this category and add it to one more additional product field.

Now the same product is being uploaded to Rozetka and the logic there is the same as I want to implement for Horosop (see Screenshot_15).
07.08.2023, 16:40

Yes, I have a suspicion that Horoshop may ask for additional data and not just the name of the category, for this (if necessary) in the directory with categories (https://our-store.com.ua/app/customobject/directory/44 / - picture Screenshot_14.jpg) add the ID field of this category and add it to one more additional product field.

I made you a tool for this, the description is above and the settings in action
07.08.2023, 16:45

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment