1b.app
Link copied -

The order did not come with Good

Good afternoon!
The box did not receive an order with Horosop No. 1309123
Their support writes that there was a request to unload this order, and from the side of the site, the data was given

What could be the problem?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Perhaps at the initial stage you have an action that does not allow you to create a process? For example, the action of reserving a product, but the product from this process is not in stock?
03.09.2021, 17:28
Original comment available on version: ru

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Perhaps at the initial stage you have an action that does not allow you to create a process? For example, the action of reserving a product, but the product from this process is not in stock?

Impossible. Since this order did not come.
Or rather, for today, he has already arrived, but with a delay of 5 hours.
What could be the reason for this delay?
06.09.2021, 10:54

Will there be an answer to this question?
09.09.2021, 10:56

I will not be able to give a specific answer why the order entered the system with a delay, if there was an order that has not yet entered the system, then it would probably be possible to find out what the problem is.
Alternatively, at the initial stage, you could have actions that require certain rights from the user and / or verification actions for which this order did not fit at that moment
09.09.2021, 11:04

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
I will not be able to give a specific answer why the order entered the system with a delay, if there was an order that has not yet entered the system, then it would probably be possible to find out what the problem is.
Alternatively, at the initial stage, you could have actions that require certain rights from the user and / or verification actions for which this order did not fit at that moment

We contacted you exactly at the moment when the order had not yet entered the system. But, it was not possible to wait a week for a response from you, since the client needed the goods. Therefore, the order was typed by us manually, after which it was immediately pulled up from Horoshop. This problem arose repeatedly, a similar situation was also observed for several months. At the initial stage, NO actions that require certain rights from the user and / or verification actions are installed. I repeat, all orders enter the box as planned, this situation is an exception! It is possible that an order was placed for this client manually and became the catalyst for the fact that the order nevertheless came from Horoshop.
We kindly ask you to look into the problem so that similar issues do not arise in the future.
09.09.2021, 11:36

The response time on the forum is not regulated, and when they created a topic on the forum, they ticked the box next to "I understand and accept that they may answer me, they may not answer, they may answer for a long time, the answer may not suit me"
I cannot give you a definite answer why the process was not created, I can only assume.
It is likely that the process was able to be created after the name of the contact in the card was changed. There was a phone number, the name Alesya became.
Why could this be the reason? At the "New SMS site" stage, you have an action that writes the price level to the contact card, updating it. And the "Allow full name check" setting, which does not allow numbers to be saved in the full name, is enabled, as a result an error could be generated and the process was not created.
Why was it possible to create then? Alternatively, your manager tried to create an order, caught an error, and then changed the name of the client
Why was the client with a number instead of a full name? The client was created with a phone number in the name by the automatic action of creating a missed call process.
If the problem is precisely in the incorrect client name, then it can be solved in 2 ways: 1 - uncheck the "Allow full name check" checkbox in the system settings, 2 - prescribe a name for such contacts, especially since she has 4 such processes and all have the status Phoned and the name of the client was no longer a secret to you
09.09.2021, 14:10

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment