1b.app
Link copied -

Fulfillment by new mail.

how to set up integration with the Fulfillment warehouse at the new post office?
they have SRM
I want to give the goods to their warehouse, and they will pack for sending.
how to transfer orders to them? is there any integration?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good day.
From the side of OneBox, as far as I know, there is only the possibility of importing a note that this is an order in the fulfillment system when importing orders.
I recommend that you contact the Rosetka manager/support so that they can better guide you as to how the whole process is going and what is required from the integration with CRM.
01.06.2023, 16:21
Original comment available on version: ua

Захарюгин Юрий Олегович
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon.
From the side of OneBox, as far as I know, there is only the possibility of importing a note that this is an order in the fulfillment system when importing orders.
I recommend that you contact Rosetta's manager/support so that they can better guide you on how the whole process goes and what is needed from integration with CRM.

fufilment not sockets but new ones
There is a warehouse at the NP, where you can ship the goods and the stench will be shipped.
I need:
- integration of the transfer of the seal and the removal of them from the TTN according to the amendments, then the qty of the TTN is required to be added to the seal and transferred to the maretplace.
- synchronization by warehouse, leftovers
12.06.2023, 11:06
Original comment available on version: ru

We have been using the services of LP sklad for six months now. Their shipping rates are very attractive. We send our parcels through Nova Poshta, and if there are no items, we do not pay anything. In other words, it's very profitable.
Delivery rates at LP sklad are the lowest on the market - only 5 hryvnia per shipment. They explain these prices by partnership with Nova Poshta. In addition, there is no return fee.
16.11.2023, 17:49

#210001 wrote:
We have been using the services of LP sklad for six months. Their shipping rates are very attractive. We send our parcels through Nova Poshta, and if there are no shipments, we do not pay anything. In other words, it is very profitable.
Delivery rates at LP sklad are the lowest on the market - only 5 hryvnias per shipment. They explain such prices to the partnership with Nova Poshta. In addition, there is no charge for returning the product.

forced to disappoint you - nofollow here - you are advertising yours through someone else's service - you must be doing badly in the company ...
20.11.2023, 09:17
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ua

Topic closed. adjustment is made by the integrator.
21.11.2023, 16:51
Original comment available on version: ua

Hi all!
There is an article about different companies that help with sending goods. You can read: https://crmmarket.com.ua/fulfliment-operatory/
16.12.2023, 20:10

#211155 wrote:
Hi to all!
Here is an article about different companies that help with shipping. You can get acquainted: https://crmmarket.com.ua/fulfliment-operatory/

on the site - nofollow - your attempts are useless
18.12.2023, 10:43
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment