1b.app
Link copied -

Call recording PBX Kyivstar

Good afternoon. According to the API from the Kyivstar virtual PBX, the conversation records are dragging on to OneBox already?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

The action "Download events from Kyivstar" is available in the system, it worked earlier.
If from Kyivstar everything works as before, then they should.
If you have a problem - you need to disassemble on a specific example.
15.01.2021, 18:22
Original comment available on version: ru

Am I interested in recording calls? From our side, everything has been running for a long time and has not changed. But as far as I know, improvements were being made on your side. In the Market, this functionality: Saving a call recording in Kyivstar telephony is not specified.
15.01.2021, 19:18

By default, almost all telephony integrations support three features:
- click-to-call
- call history (with sound recordings)
- popup window on incoming call
But, KyivStar telephony has a nuance: the sound recording of calls on the side is turned on only when the client (you) is declared. At the same time, during incoming (and outgoing!) calls, the subscriber will be told "we write the sound." This is what distinguishes KyivStar from other telephonies - the rest have such a greeting either optionally or only with an incoming call.
Therefore, if you need a sound recording of calls for KyivStar telephony:
1. Contact KyivStar and say "I want sound recording of calls"
2. then the calls will automatically start dragging to OneBox
2.1. if this does not happen, we will already deal with a specific example.
15.01.2021, 20:05
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Yes, I'm aware of the write warning. This is carried out in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine. And only in this case, conversations can be recorded and used in the future. Thanks Maksim, we will try. I'll give you feedback on the outcome.
15.01.2021, 20:14

Elena wrote:
Yes, I'm aware of the write warning. This is carried out in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine. And only in this case, conversations can be recorded and used in the future. Thanks Maksim, we will try. I'll give you feedback on the outcome.

Checked. The records are never saved. On the OneBox side, code improvements had to be made. Who can tell at what stage this process?
18.01.2021, 11:03

Elena wrote:

Elena wrote:

Checked. The records are never saved. On the OneBox side, code improvements had to be made. Who can tell at what stage this process?
Address:
http://crm.enzim.biz/
18.01.2021, 11:41

wrote:
On the OneBox side, code improvements had to be made. Who can tell at what stage this process?

If you tell me the revision number or the topic on the forum, we could answer this question for you.

wrote:
Checked. The records are never saved.

Unfortunately, we do not have up-to-date SSH access to your OneBox.
You can send them to the mailbox m.tyndyk@crm-onebox.com, after which we will be able to analyze the issuance of Kyivstar and the performance of requests to receive call records.
18.01.2021, 16:14

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment