1b.app
Link copied -

More than 2 requests per second to create a check in Checkbox are sent from OneBox

They called Checkbox and said that more than 2 requests per second to create a check are sent from my VanBox.
If the issue is not resolved during Sunday, my Checkbox will be blocked.
What could be the reason?
The check is created in BP at stage [P] Production (/admin/shop/workflowstatus/58/action/new/)
/app/workflowtype-order/
At this stage, the manager transfers each order separately, so the option to send 3 orders to this stage at the same time is excluded.
Previously, a check was created at the stage "[R] Produced" (/admin/shop/workflowstatus/113/action/new/)
But I postponed it because at this stage there are orders for several pieces, and in this way I thought the problem would be solved, but it did not help.
Also recently such a problem appeared with Checkbox, maybe they are related
https://1b.app/ua/forum/integration-with-cashier-and-software-ppo/15277-vkazaniy...
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

I don't see your actions at the stages of the description that send requests to the checkbox
most likely, you have a problem in the settings and you simply switch several stages where there are several checkbox actions (or additionally in the procedure)
I advise you to look at the checkbox file in the logging for the desired date, there you can see how many requests were actually made in the checkbox and which ones
19.10.2022, 17:45
Original comment available on version: ua

Грабовський Олександр
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
I don't see your actions at the stages of the description that send requests to the checkbox
most likely, you have a problem in the settings and you simply switch several stages where there are several checkbox actions (or additionally in the procedure)
I advise you to look at the checkbox file in the logging for the desired date, there you can see how many requests were actually made in the checkbox and which ones

Yes, I moved on to another stage.
As long as the problem did not repeat itself.
But there is another problem that we have not been able to solve for a month.
CheckBox says that everything is ok from their side. but in the part of orders, this problem stands out:
https://1b.app/ua/forum/integration-with-cashier-and-software-ppo/15277-vkazaniy...
Nowhere are there 100% duplicates of this action. I checked every stage, in every BP, and every action in every procedure.
20.10.2022, 10:01

Oleksandr Hrabovsky wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Yes, I moved on to another stage.
As long as the problem did not repeat itself.
But there is another problem that we have not been able to solve for a month.
CheckBox says that everything is ok from their side. but in the part of orders, this problem stands out:
Nowhere are there 100% duplicates of this action. I checked every stage, in every BP, and every action in every procedure.

This problem seems to have been solved already
check if it is relevant, give a link to the box, I will update it
21.10.2022, 17:04

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment