1b.app
Link copied -

Bug - Additional field - Unable to delete value

Seems like a bug here.
If the checkbox "Allow selection of several identical values (only for the field type "Drop-down multi-list")" is checked, then the field will no longer be able to edit or delete previously selected values.
If possible, please add the ability to clear them without opening the edit fields, similar to the "customer" field.

Thanks
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

13.07.2022, 12:16
Original comment available on version: ru

Mikhail 1 more mention in the topic of all users and I will give you a permanent ban on the forum
13.07.2022, 14:57

Thank you.

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
Mikhail 1 more mention in the topic of all users and I will give you a permanent ban on the forum
13.07.2022, 16:24

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

can you describe all the rules of the forum? otherwise I'm already tired of these scarecrows of yours with bans.
13.07.2022, 16:26

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

can you describe all the rules of the forum? otherwise I'm already tired of these scarecrows of yours with bans.

and I'm tired of the fact that I receive spam from you in notifications, it's not clear what the hell you are doing
13.07.2022, 16:33

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

and I'm tired of the fact that I receive spam from you in notifications, it's not clear what the hell you are doing

so why should I solve some problems for you? It's not me who came up with these functions of the forum, which for some reason I'm forbidden to use. why are you making me feel guilty?
13.07.2022, 16:37

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

so why should I solve some problems for you? It's not me who came up with these functions of the forum, which for some reason I'm forbidden to use. why are you making me feel guilty?

these functions are needed so that we can forward the question to another .
And not for you to do such nonsense as spamming everyone who needs and doesn't need it.
I'm not going to discuss here and waste time on you, I made a warning, if I see such spam again, I will issue a ban
13.07.2022, 16:39

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

these functions are needed so that we can forward the question to another .
And not for you to do such nonsense as spamming everyone who needs and doesn't need it.
I'm not going to discuss here and waste time on you, I made a warning, if I see such spam again, I will issue a ban

these features are, for some reason, available to everyone on the forum, not just developers. it says something...
13.07.2022, 16:49

Please help with solving this problem. You can't get rid of the bug yourself.
26.07.2022, 09:59

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment