1b.app
Link copied -

Box OS file path

configure the action "Send price list every hour/day" (the action now indicates the name of the file we are interested in, box https://gamagel.1b.app/)
Can you tell me the path to the file? (and is it possible to find out the path to this file independently (without access to ftp))?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Vasylyk Taras
The integrator wrote:
Can you tell me the path to the file? (and is it possible to find out the path to this file on your own (without access to ftp))

do you have ftp leading to which folder?
21.10.2022, 12:47
Original comment available on version: ua

Василик Тарас
Personal license
this is a rental box, we don't know what access to ftp
21.10.2022, 14:41

Well, how do you put this file on ftp?
21.10.2022, 14:46

You are not importing a random file, but a specific one. If it is specific, then someone told you what kind of file it is, then the person who said it has either access to ftp or knows the path where it lies
21.10.2022, 14:47

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
here we use the standard functionality of the action "Send price list every hour/day"
client needs to upload data to his template (must be custom header)
we download the template file using the standard functionality https://take.ms/TtmoA, but it is not clear which path to specify so that the export takes place with the template inserted.
21.10.2022, 18:43

just download the file manually and that's it, don't specify the path to it and download it yourself
24.10.2022, 16:48

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
forgive me, I didn't clarify right away - I tried all the different logical options:
0) without category, with / and without
1) media and /media
2) media/userfiles and /media/userfiles
the custom template does not fit in any of them (I am attaching)
24.10.2022, 17:05

Максим Сергеевич Орябинский
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
The essence of the problem lies in downloading the price list with an up-to-date list of products every day. The standard function of downloading the price to the template from a file (select the file manually from the browser) only updates the lines of the price in the price and the quantity of the products that are available in the template.
It is necessary to download the goods to the template (conditionally from the 10th line) at each formation according to the settings (general price settings), and not to update the existing one. That is, it is necessary to update the list of goods, not only their quantity and prices. Placing a template from the internal file storage does not give results. The price is automatically downloaded daily without a template and column formatting.
04.11.2022, 17:46

I understand that, unfortunately, this is a complex function that was made for specific purposes, it will be difficult for me to explain to you how it works and how to upload it to it. I can just set it all up for you, just tell me which of the columns you need to upload to. Since it will take a lot of time (from an hour to two), I can do it if you cover the time spent with a donation. If you agree, describe what you need in which field and I will try to do it in the near future. thank you
07.11.2022, 16:50

Василик Тарас
Personal license
Please tell me, after paying for this setup, if in the future we need to change the template file and/or the order of the fields being uploaded, will we have to go through this again through you, or can we make the changes ourselves?
22.11.2022, 18:51

all the settings that I make will be displayed in action and you can change them at any time.
22.11.2022, 19:02
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment